2. Machinery used in making cement
3. Techno-economic feasibility studies
4. Civil design and construction
5. Electricals and instrumentation
6. Layouts and detailed engineering
7. Selecting and ordering machinery
8. Reference section
It will be of great use to Cement Plant Consultants, Cement Technologists, and Cement Machinery Manufactures and most certainly to Entrepreneurs and Cement Plant Personnel, Staff of Design and Drawing Offices who have the responsibility to develop layouts would find in it a very handy guide.