Downie v1.9.6 (Mac OS X) | 29 MB
Downie is the only video download for OS X you will ever need. It isn't simply another YouTube-downloader: Downie supports at this moment over 750 different sites! The full list may be viewed in Downie's preferences, under the Sites tab.
Download now LINK
With each update, we add several new sites as per your requests - just send us a link to a web page that doesn't work and we'll most likely add it in the next update!
- Supports many sites - currently supports over 750 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
- 4K video YouTube support - unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing - need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- Quick support - I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
- Frequent updates - Don't wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
- International - not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized into various languages. If your language is missing, contact us - we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
Here's a few tips for using Downie:
- To start, you can drag a link from any browser either on Downie's window, or the icon in the Dock.
- If you have more links, or links within some text, just drop the whole thing onto Downie - it will scan the text for links.
- You can use copy and paste as well - just press Command-O in Downie and you can insert all the links in the world!
Home Page - http://software.charliemonroe.net/downie.php
Download Links :
Download now LINK