- Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them.
- Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging.
- Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change.
- Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files.
- Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze.
- Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app.
- Combines the elegance of the Mac with the power of Subversion.
- Perfect companion to Xcode, BBEdit, TextMate, Coda, etc.
- Use Subversion without having to install it on 10.4 Tiger.
- All-in-one UI mode optimized for use on laptops and other small displays.
- Multiple-window UI mode optimized for use on desktop systems with large (or even multiple) displays.
And much much more.
- 1.7-level Subversion updated to 1.7.18. See the [Apache Subversion Change Log](http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.7.18/CHANGES) for details on the issues addressed in this version
- 1.8-level Subversion updated to 1.8.10. See the [Apache Subversion Change Log](http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/tags/1.8.10/CHANGES) for details on the issues addressed in this version
- Timeline popover is no longer displayed after horizontal scrolling under certain conditions
- Timeline popover is not displayed after scrolling if cursor is positioned over an event when scrolling stops
- Tooltip shown for items in the "Changes" tab of the log event inspector shows unformatted information
- Cornerstone crashes when committing the deletion of a folder in a 1.8-format working copy
- Fixed visual inconsistencies and glitches when running on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed scrolling performance issues in the log view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Fixed scrolling performance issues in the compare view on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Log table view now uses Helvetica Neue on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Home Page - http://www.zennaware.com/cornerstone/
Download Links :