Key Features of iClone Pro: Production Environment Casting & Actor Style Motion & Interactivity Props & Scenes Camera & Lighting Special Effects Rendering & Output System Requirements
# Interactive Play-to-Create movie directing mode.
# Complete scene and actor editing mode.
# Collapsible user interface and full screen operation.
# Scene Manager for total project asset list and access.
# In-screen object editing, faster object transformation, multiple select, model copy, and save to library.
# Record live footage inside iClone3 as Action Captures.
# Multiple actor selection and management tool.
# New iClone BackStage live access allows users to try content interactively inside 3D scenes before you buy.
* G3 Avatar - fast performance and higher quality with fine texture detail.
* Photo-to-3D face fitting for generating custom actors.
* Design custom actor faces with facial feature morphing.
* Define faces with Normal Maps and multiple textures for aging and skin texture.
* Customizable 3D actor face shape morphing including eyes, teeth and skin color.
* Attach parts to CloneBone to create any character styles rlt.
* CloneCloth - Create any Custom actor clothing to cut and design.
* Persona - Apply personality and direct your target actor by live keyboard control (W,S,A,D keys for actor puppeteering).
* Live puppeteering controls actors and vehicles with hotkeys and right-click action menu.
* Multi-actor dialog timeline for actor conversations.
* Create 3D talking heads with CrazyTalk5 Talking Script files (CTS).
* Select, pose and animate actors with layered motion editing.
* Camera and actor follow with look-at constraint.
* DramaScript open source for writing actor and object interactivity.
* Instant prop interaction with iProp Helpers.
* Load and customize props, terrain, sky, grass and water.
* Automatic real-time Flying Surface simulation with FLEX technology.
* Water features ripple movement with reflection and refraction.
* Landscape designer adds trees, flowers, plants and grass to any terrain.
* iClone3 atmosphere can be made with 3D scene, sky, light, fog and weather particle settings.
* Load 2D photos as image layers and backgrounds.
* Add multiple cameras to scenes with live view switching.
* Live camera recording using fly, walk and follow cameras with videogame-like hotkey and mouse-look interaction.
* Real-time advanced camera effects including depth of field and lens animation.
* Camera keyframe smoothing for automatic camera correction.
* Lighting system with directional, point and spotlight.
* Quick track editing for cameras, lights and their attributes.
* Particle system special effects for fog, fire, smoke and more.
* Actor and object particle system linkage for attached effects.
* Material effects for glow, reflection, bump, opacity, specular, normal and diffuse.
* Advanced material effects - reflection & refraction.
* Instantly spice up your movie with music and soundFX tracks.
* Audio blending with fade in, fade out, and volume settings.
* Multiple shader selection for performance enhancing preview options.
* Real-time preview, in and out markers and playback looping.
* Select and render previewing for isolated area rendering.
* High speed rendering for fast footage production.
* Flexible output for sharing or post-production (HD & DVD video, AVI, WMV, Flash, MPEG-4).
* 3.1 New Export the iWidget Avatar with transparent background and share it with the WidgetMe service.
* Export your creation as a flash-based widget and publish it to social sites or personal home page.
* Pentium4 2GHz or higher recommended
* 1GB RAM or higher recommended
* 2GB hard disk or higher recommended
* Display Resolution: High Color (24-bit) or True Color (32-bit)
* Graphic Card*: Nvidia GeForce7 Series or higher/ATI X1300 or higher
* Video Memory: 512MB RAM or higher recommended
* Sound card / Keyboard / Mouse / Speaker
* Video card compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 recommended for optimized visual performance
* 3-button mouse
* GeForce8 Series or higher/ATI HD 2400 or higher
* Windows XP SP2 / Vista
Key Features of iClone Pro:
Casting & Actor Style
Motion & Interactivity
Props & Scenes
Camera & Lighting
Rendering & Output