VueScan Pro 9.5.04 (x86/x64) Multilanguage | 17.19 MB
VueScan, the world's most popular scanner software, is used extensively by photographers, home users, scanning services and corporations. VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. It is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. VueScan increases your productivity and saves you money. VueScan has advanced scanning options, powerful features, and greatly improves your scans with superior color accuracy and better color balance. VueScan supports more than 700 scanners and 209 digital camera raw files and takes about 5 minutes to download and install.
Added PDF menu to rearrange pages in any PDF file
- Put the PDF file name in 'PDF file name' (without '+', '*' or '=')
- 'PDF | Reverse' reverses the order of the pages (123456 -> 654321)
- 'PDF | Interleave' is used after scaning both sides of a stack of pages (123456 -> 142536)
- 'PDF | Separate' is the opposite of 'PDF | Interleave' (123456 -> 135246)
- 'PDF | Swap even/odd' swaps even pages with odd pages (123456 -> 214365)
- 'PDF | Delete' deletes the page at the end of the PDF file (123456 -> 12345)
- Press the 'View' button to see the changes to the PDF file
If no files (or file names are wild-cards), 'View' button shows the default folder
The first file name in the menu bar is what's displayed by the 'View' button
Enhanced 'Input | Auto skew' to work with mixed text and color
Added 'Scan+', 'Save+' and 'View' to 'Prefs | Button N action'
Fixed problem remembering 'Input | Options' when restarting VueScan
View My Blog for more wonderful magazines