AutoPlay Media Studio Makes It Easy
With AutoPlay Media Studio it's easy to create your own interactive multimedia software. Even if you're not a "programmer", you'll be creating professional projects in no time. It's all done in a completely visual, drag-and-drop design environment. From images, text and music to video, drop-down lists and web content, you simply move things into place using your mouse.
Add Powerful Interactivity
With a built-in library of more than 250 easy to use actions, adding interactivity to your projects is a breeze. Whether you're a complete novice or a seasoned programmer used to working with Microsoft Visual Basic, Macromedia Director, Microsoft Visual C++ or Borland Delphi, you'll find that AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0 deserves a place in your toolbox. It's perfect for making autorun CD/DVD's, software installer menus, electronic business cards, training material and just about any other interactive multimedia project you can think of!
Creating professional multimedia software can be both easy and fun, thanks to AutoPlay Media Studio 6.0. In fact, with our award winning WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) visual design environment, anyone can do it! Simply drag and drop your media content (text, photos, videos, Macromedia Flash, and much more) onto "pages" and then add interactivity with over 250 built-in actions. It couldn't be easier!
There are over a dozen different object types to choose from. Objects types include buttons, text labels, paragraph text, images, videos, Macromedia Flash, web browsers, hotspots, input fields, list boxes, drop-down lists, progress bars and tree controls. Each object includes a variety of events and is fully customizable.
AutoPlay Media Studio makes packaging up and distributing your finished project a snap. Whether you'd like to create a single-file executable for distribution by web download or email, or burn it to a CD/DVD data disc, it just takes a few clicks. You can even choose to publish to ISO CD/DVD images or to a hard drive folder for packing it up with an installer/setup builder.
Choose from a variety of ready-to-use projects and then modify them to fit your needs. We include examples of software installer menus, electronic business cards, marketing brochures and many others. It's also easy to make your own project templates or to add-in templates made by others.
Easy to Learn
It couldn't be easier to create powerful multimedia applications. We've packed the software with wizards, tutorials, a user's guide, context sensitive help and much more. It's also backed up with world-class technical support options, online discussion groups, and video training lessons.
We've included a ton of great content to get you started including background images, photos, abstracts, panels, bars, bullets, buttons, sound effects and even music files. Simply mix and match to put together a great looking project in no time.
Get an overview of your project in one place. You can see all of the pages, events and objects in your project organized into a tree hierarchy. Double-click any item to edit its properties or right-click for common commands. It's a great way to see how everything is connected.
New Version Available: 188.8.131.52
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 support to AutoPlay Media Studio's design environment and supporting files.
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 support to AutoPlay Media Studio's runtime and supporting files.
- Feature: Added Windows 10/Server 10 to the 'System.GetOSName' action.
- Feature: Updated AMS's documentation where applicable.
- Feature: Performed Windows 10 compatibility testing on AMS's design and runtime using the Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- Feature: Updated IRScriptEditor.exe to version 2.0.1002.0.
- Fix: Fixed a bug in the 'RichText.SetParagraphFormat' action where the "PFA_JUSTIFY" Alignment option wasn't working.
- Fix: Updated distributed upx.exe to version 184.108.40.206.
- Fix: Updated the 'System.GetOSProductInfo' action with 16 additional constants.
- Fix: Fixed a crashing bug in AMS's design environment that only occurred when running the Windows 10 Technical Preview on a Virtual Machine.
- Fix: Added version resource information to lua5.1.dll.
- Fix: Fixed a bug where the trial version of AMS's design environment wouldn't run correctly on the Windows 10 Technical Preview.