Beefed up file (and folder) tracking
Marked 2 detects changes and updates faster than ever. It even tracks any files you include within a document using Marked's special syntax or any of the supported book formats. You can even drag an entire folder onto Marked's icon and it will start displaying the most recently-edited Markdown or HTML file (you define the types) in the folder, updating every time you start editing a different file. It works with a folder full of notes or a structured book project in nested folders.
If you're editing a stylesheet - for a Marked theme or for other web design projects - Marked updates its preview style live every time you save, without refreshing. It even watches embedded images for changes and refreshes them on the fly.
Tools for authors
- Work in plain text, view beautiful documents live
- Collapsible sections and an automatic table of contents panel make navigating longer documents a breeze.
- Advanced analysis including word count, reading time, Fog Index and Flesch-Kincaid scores
- Highlight text to get word and character counts for the selection
- Highlight word repetition and density
- Highlight overused words and custom keywords with wildcard support
- Manuscript format preview and output
- Support for previewing compiled Scrivener documents live
- Support for viewing MarsEdit posts as you write
- Fountain support, including "Scrippet" embedding in other documents
- CriticMarkup support for quickly reviewing changes from collaborators
- Support for book formats such as Leanpub and mmd_merge, as well as its own syntax for collating and compiling multi-file documents.
Tools for coders
- Github Flavored Markdown support, including preserved line breaks and fenced code blocks
- Automatic syntax highlighting
- Accurate Github preview
- Custom processors: use Marked with any syntax
- Include external code files with a simple reference syntax
- Search your documents using wildcards and regular expressions
- Marked is almost 100% keyboard-navigable (and even has Vim shortcuts for jumping around)
Tools for bloggers
- Customize Marked to match your website
- See how your posts will actually look, while you write
- Validate all your links before publishing with the click of a button
Tools for business
- Stunning reports
- Even presentations
Tools for everyone
- Copy rich text to emails
- Send PDFs to friends (or editors)
- Convert Markdown to Word for collaboration
- Export single files with CSS and images embedded, easy to share on Dropbox or anywhere.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10or later 64-bit
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator