Clicker for Hulu 1.5 macOS | File size: 5.98 MBFeatures:
The best standalone Hulu player for Mac
• Launch Hulu right from your Dock
• Control Hulu from the Touch Bar
• Native Picture-in-Picture support
• Quick Resume from the Menu Bar
• Prevent a different show from autoplaying
• Pause video by clicking anywhere
• Dark mode. But of course.
• Auto-resume last played video
• Truly full screen browsing
Launch Hulu right from your Dock
One click, that's it.
No more switching between browser tabs. Simply launch Clicker for Hulu straight from your dock and get your binge on.
Plus, with InstantStart technology, you will pick up right where you left off the last time you were watching. Hunting to find your show again is so early 2000s.
Native Picture-in-Picture support
With Picture-in-Picture support built right in, watch your favorite show while you fly through those TPS reports.
Just don't let your boss catch you!
Touch Bar Controls
Where's my show??
Can't find that show you were just watching?
Simply scroll through a list of your recently watched shows on the Touch Bar, tap on the name of the show you want to watch, and boom! You're right back into your show.
I'm bored, let's watch something else...
Tired of that show you're watching?
Quickly switch to another show by pulling up your recently watched shows using Quick Switcher, directly from the video player!
And more! ...
• Jump back 10 seconds
• Jump forward 10 seconds
• Go to the next episode
• Enable or disabled Closed Captions
• Launch Picture-in-Picture
Quick Resume Dropdown
Instant access to your recently watched shows no matter where you are on your Mac
Prevent a different show from autoplaying
Hate when a new show starts playing?
Want to watch all the new Rick and Morty episodes on autoplay, but don't want to be dumped into another random show after you finish?
Simply check a box, and voila! It's that easy with Clicker for Hulu.
Dark mode that follows your Mac settings
Like it dark?
Dark mode in Clicker for Hulu will automatically switch to your system-wide Mac preferences. Stop having to dig around for the settings every time you want to change.
Truly full screen browsing
Only have eyes for Hulu?
Show your love by making all that unnecessary chrome (pun intended) fade away with Hulu in its full glory.
This update includes lots of improvements for macOS Big Sur and M1 Macs as well as a host of other bug fixes..
• The app is now a Universal app which will run natively on M1-powered Macs
• Window position and window size are saved between sessions.
• Fixed an issue where PiP window showed title bar in macOS Big Sur
• Fixed an issue where Close PiP icon is cut off in macOS Big Sur
• Fixed an issue where Touch Bar icons for jumping back and forward 15 seconds disappeared in macOS Big Sur
• Fixed an issue where the video title is cut off in macOS High Sierra
• New iconography for PiP, Preferences, and Touch Bar controlsSupported Operation System:
• 64-bit processor
• macOS 10.14 or laterHomepage
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare