FileRestorePlus™ automatically sorts the files based on file type and folder, making it easy to find specific files, and you can also apply a filter to search for a specific file. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32, NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
There's nothing quite like losing an important file you spent hours working on. But, just because you deleted it doesn't mean it's gone for good. You can use software to recover files that have been deleted. It isn't always foolproof. But many times you'll have some luck.
Sounds like magic? It isn't. You might not know it, but when you tell Windows to erase a file, Windows essentially does something like say "okay, I am now going to consider this file null and void, and will allow other data writing operations to use the space that it occupies". In other words, no actual 'erasing' of the file occurs until Windows has a need to write over the hard drive space where that the file resides. FileRestorePlus™ and programs like it do a thorough scan for files that are 'still there' on the hard drive and/or files that have enough data remaining that they can be salvaged.
Of course, the sooner you attempt to recover the file the better your chances. Also, smaller size files have a higher chance of being salvaged, and disks that have not been defragmented are better candidates for file recovery.
FileRestorePlus™ does the following:
* Recovers deleted files from NTFS/NTFS5, FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 volumes.
* Restores deleted files on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2003.
* After scanning your hard drive, FileRestorePlus™ creates file-type icons in the left margin of the screen that allow you to easily filter by file type
* FileRestorePlus™ will create folder view for the deleted files.
* FileRestorePlus™ will also allow filtering by size, date modified, and parts of the file name
* FileRestorePlus™ is a small, fast, useful, practical, and powerful.
FileRestorePlus will recognize a limited number of CD file formats. If you get a message stating "Drive Error" or drive is not listed then it will not work. You need to search the Internet for CD recovery software.
The most important thing is to prevent the erased file from being overwritten by another file. To do so, avoid any use of the disk where the file was erased, until after the erased file is recovered. Also, remember that FileRestorePlus should not be installed to this disk. install it to a floppy disk if no other disk is available.
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
Home Page -