OS: Windows 64bit | Language: English | Size: 2.31 GB
Altium Designer provides electronic designers and engineers with a single, unified application that incorporates all the technologies and capabilities necessary for complete electronic product development. Altium Designer integrates board- and FPGA-level system design, embedded software development, and PCB layout, editing, and manufacturing within a single design environment.
Truly Unified Design - Altium Designer bridges all facets of the PCB design process to keep you seamlessly connected to every aspect of your design - at all times.
Only Altium Designer adds nearly 6,000 New users annually.
Easily migrate from competitors' toolchains with the most powerful translation tools in the industry - without which our remarkable growth wouldn't be possible.
Take a glimpse at some of the powerful functionality coming soon to Altium Designer.
Preview new features, tools and enhancements to existing technologies in this update.
Sneak Peek Overview
Check out some of the new and exciting features coming soon to Altium Designer!
Pad and Via Styles
Change thermal connection styles for pads and vias on the fly.
Improved features in Draftsman make it even easier to create your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings.
Unlimited Mechanical Layers
Organize your design exactly as you want with no layer restrictions.
Stackup Materials Library
Explore how Altium Designer makes it easy to define the materials in your layer stack.
System Requirements: PC
• Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit only) Intel® Core ™ i5 processor or equivalent
• 4GB RAM
• 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
• Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better ), such as the GeForce 200 series / Radeon HD 5000 series / Intel HD 4600
• Monitor with at least 1680x1050 (widescreen) or 1600x1200 (4: 3) screen resolution
• Adobe® Reader® (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
• Up to date Web browser
• Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates) Description : The PCB is at the center of any electronic product. Literally, the enclosure surrounds the board, and figuratively, all the mathematics, the science, the software, these all run on the board. Thatâ € ™ s why the PCB is at the center of our tools, and our company. Your focus is the PCB, and so is ours. Altium Designer is the tool of choice for tens of thousands of professional PCB designers across the globe.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare