What you'll learn
- Creating Single Layer PCB Design - Creating Single Layer Surface Mount ( SMT ) PCB Design . - Creating Single Layer PCB Design with AutoRouter - Creating Double Layer PCB Design - Creating Double Layer Surface Mount ( SMT ) PCB Design - Creating Schematic Module - Creating Custom Component - Creating a PCB Project - Microcontroller ( 8051 ) based Design
Basic Knowledge of Electronic Components , Basic Knowledge of Computer & Internet
Contents of this PCB Design Course are developed using a very Popular EasyEDA PCB Design Software , which is a Free , OnLine ( Web based ) Tool . EasyEDA PCB Tool supports to Windows platform , Linux O.S. & also runs on Mac & Android platforms , as long as there is one browser on the O.S. & connecting to Internet.
Course Learning Duration - You can Learn PCB Designing within 4 to 5 Hours , after which you can Start Designing PCBs of your College Projects / University Projects , comfortably , considering even if you don't have any previous background of PCB designing .
This Course is mainly designed for Beginners / Students / Hobbyists .
Video Content is explained with Short Video sessions in a simple way for better understanding , even for the Beginners .
- Schematic Design
- PCB Layout Design Guidelines ( Component Placement Guidelines )
- PCB Layout Design ( Component Placement Stage )
- PCB Layout Design Guidelines ( Track Routing Guidelines , DRCs etc. )
- PCB Layout Design ( Track Routing Stage )
In this course you will learn about -
- Creating Single Layer PCB Design
- Creating Single Layer Surface Mount ( SMT / SMD ) PCB Design .
- Creating Single Layer PCB Design with AutoRouter
- Creating Double Layer PCB Design
- Creating Double Layer Surface Mount ( SMT / SMD ) PCB Design
- Creating Schematic Module
- Creating Custom Component
- Creating a PCB Project - Microcontroller ( 8051 ) based Design
( which is a Multisheet Design having Schematic Modules
> 8051 Micro-controller with Clock & Reset Circuit
> DC Power Supply
> Relay Circuit )
I have explained the PCB Project of Microcontoller based Design .
Also PCB Layout Guidelines / PCB Design Guidelines ( Component Placement & Track Routing Guidelines ) , DRCs- Design Rule Check , Crossprobing , Maximizing Grounding , Multisheet design etc. has been included .
Instructor has more than a 22 Years of Design Experience after M.Tech. in Electronics Design & Technology , which includes the Experience in Electronic Circuit Design , Embedded System , VLSI & also PCB design . He has experience on a variety of EDA Tools / Programmable Hardware Platforms & Programming Softwares , which includes Arduino Programming , Python 3.8 (IDLE) for Python Programming , Pycharm , Thonny , Raspbian Linux for Raspberry Pi , Anaconda Navigator - Jupyter Notebook , Spyder Python , Xilinx Vivado / Webpack for FPGA / CPLD , Cypress PSOC Designer , PSOC Creator , Keil uVision4 for MCS-51 ( 8051 ) Family Microcontrollers , Atmel AVR Studio for ATMega16/32/128 Microcontrollers , Microchip MPLAB for PIC16/PIC18 Microcontrollers , Crouzet Millenium3 for PLCs and which also includes PCB Softwares such as EasyEDA , KiCad , Fritzing & Express PCB etc .
Who this course is for:
Beginners , Hobbyists , Students of Engineering / Polytechnic Colleges , University Students .
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction